THE END. by Philips Chiamaka


THE END 

So it’s blissful and she just got started, well
there is so much in stock for her: friends,
spouse, wealth, kids, anything worth calling
good. The race so tough and competitive. She
struggled every now and then to meet up the
pace. JUST A MOMENT MORE AND SHE GETS
TO HER DREAMS.
They couldn’t continue, they had their best, it
wasn’t yet enough; I barely got there, I almost
gave up, but NO! Not yet? No, not yet, not now
until I’m so satisfied, they might be gone but
I’m not fated to be left out. JUST A LITTLE
WHILE AND I’M DONE.
It is thus, she survived, she made it, she’s so
proud like she almost made the finish line.
Behind her was a lot who thought she wouldn’t
get there, but guess what? She surprised them,
she made it with the family, they were only
three-quarter away. JUST A MOMENT MORE
AND GETS TO HER DREAMS.
Fun, laughter with the people, I’ve known to
be family, even if we weren’t related blood-
tight. We got through every phase of our
similar lives together. Liked minds, different
backgrounds, one blood; a blood that’s beyond
that which is lame to everyone. Holding on to
each other and striving to be the best. JUST A
LITTLE WHILE AND I’M DONE.
She forsook everyone else for their sake,
broke every clique she was born to know, to
be joined with this family. It didn’t matter the
pain she had to go through, being with them
was all that mattered; closing her eyes to those
that cared and loved her; closing her heart to
those that wanted to reach out. She did cared
for them, but they cared much more and her
family was all that was on her mind, the others
didn’t mind, because love goes deeper than
that. Doesn’t matter after all, JUST A MOMENT
MOE AND SHE GETS TO HER DREAMS.
Almost at the finish line, the end we have all
been waiting for, the line we have been
waiting anxiously to cross; almost at the brim
of my success, almost at the point of my dreams, of that good life I had always been
waiting for, the end of my struggle is now
near, because the start of my dream is about to
be unveiled; JUST A LITTLE WHILE AND I AM
DONE.
Here it comes, the least of her agenda, it was
fun all along, she had achieved most of her
desires, though it may not be what or how she
wanted it, but it just happened and it was
something her hands was prohibited from
changing. Was it all worth it? The absorbed
shame and pain for their sake? Was it worth
the stress? Did she ever get to know? Was
there a hint? Or were her eyes too closed that it even refused to see the possibility? Guess she would never had realized even till the end, but she probably got to be aware before time. She
finished the race before crossing the line. It
was all a mistake, but the deed is done. She
thought to herself that JUST A MOMENT MORE
AND SHE GETS TO HER DREAM.
I guess I was right all along, it was really a little while, a moment more till i was done, gone
and left for good. I never got to know, I never had the chance to say “sorry” or to say “I love
you” and then I got lost. Is it possible that I am
invincible when everyone seems so visible? “
hey fam! hey fam!!?” ,” can’t you hear me?”, “what’s going on?” My thoughts are disarrayed. “it can’t be, no!”, “listen! i am talking here”, “mum? can you hear me? “ “who is this that looks exactly like me?”, ”why are my pictures there?”, “why are you in my room crying?”, “bro, talk to her”. He couldn’t hear either. “i’m sorry”, “it is fate”, “take heart”, were all I heard that fateful day. “i can’t touch bestie, can’t hit hadassah either”, “is this really a dream, or just me?”.
It is true, she is gone and never to return, she
is on black and everywhere seems so strange.
He finally came, too soon and took her away
when it was just a moment more to go. Death?
Yes death, you probably guessed right. She no
longer lives, no more in existence. She kept
roaming but I guess it is high time she said
goodbye. A MOMENT MORE AND SHE WOULD
BE DONE.
Outside to bid farewell, before the destination,
on my way to my loved living ones. “justice must prevail”, chants and protest, riot and
multitude, all because of me; because I left all
of a sudden, tears of joy ran through my
cheeks to see that even if I lived my life
without an impact, I still had people who
cared, who hoped I didn’t leave even while I
deserted them.in the midst of multitude, in
search of my people, my fam, the ones I hold
up to my hearts, “where are you guys? Where have you gone to?” they are nowhere to be found. I probably should go to our abode and see them there.
She has gotten to her predestination, her
abode, where all her life was worth living; “hey fam! What!? Oh no!” guess what, they were sulking and bitter? Hell no! It was more like nothing ever happened, like they never knew, like nothing changed, like she was only a wind and no difference was made. Was it just her or her imagination? No, this is it, she just thought wrong, was walking alone in the midst of the crowd; it was just her and no one else. She abandoned those who loved her for a clique she never belonged to, a clique that never cared. She shut them out, she made them seem worthless all for her fam, and guess
what?, it was not worth the stress. Those
outside kept chanting “justice must prevail”,
however, her beloved were so calm like she
never existed.
At this point in time, I realized I was a loner all
along, that everything, the love they felt, was
pretentious and never genuine. “I’m sorry if you loved me and I wasn’t there; I’m sorry remained blind to the truth and you were hurting”.
To the family she never received and those
she thought she had; it was all for this, her
struggle lasted as much as this, love knows no
bounds and even as she walks to paradise
with pain in her heart, she finished before
crossing the line, the moment came too soon,
the dream of a good life came in a life of the
aftermath.
A heart of a loner, till the very end remained
the same. Since the end came so near, I’m
grateful I came this far, and then ALAS! I get lost in thin air unaware of the fate ahead. I
came this far for this. FATE!!!

#Chaviva_ecrit
#Philips_Chiamaka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christian Pareto Principle by OPTIMIST IBK

8 Ways Couples Can Be Unfaithful Without Realizing It.

Stop Seeking For The Approval Of Men